Terms & Conditions
All prices are in NZ Dollars, GST inclusive and are subject to change without notice.
There is no minimum order.
All orders are subject to a handling and postage fee. Handling and postage fees are dictated by purchases. If you purchase seeds and no other items, the postage and handling will be $4.00. If you purchase any other items, with or without seeds, the postage and handling will be $8.00 including GST. This will be automatically calculated at the checkout.
Payment must be received before your order is despatched. We do not offer payment on account terms.
Visa and Mastercard are both accepted. Goods will be despatched upon accepted confirmation from your credit card merchant.
The supply of goods is subject to availability. If an item is unavailable, unless instructions are given otherwise, the best available substitute will be sent.
Information supplied is to the best of our knowledge, supplied in good faith with the best of intentions and should be used for general guidance only. Please remember environmental factors can affect plant growth.
The purchase of these products is made strictly on the grounds that the purchaser accepts the following conditions:
- All cultural and descriptive information on this website and in our mail order catalogue is for use as a guide only.
- Variations may occur due to geographical locations, soil conditions or cultural and management practices.
- Egmont Seed Co Limited will not accept responsibility for accuracy of this information.
- We warrant to the extent of the purchase price, that the seeds are as described on the container within recognized tolerances. We give no further warranty, expressed or implied.
- If these conditions of sale are not acceptable, the purchaser should immediately return the goods unopened.
To cancel your order please phone us with your details within 24 hours. If your order has already been despatched you will be required to return it to us within 7 working days of receiving it.